Tell me 'bout it...
If you were to walk from the Central Library to the Strong Museum, you would be able to play along the way!
Championed by the Healthi Kids Coalition, the Play Walk was envisioned by a committee of teens at the Central Library.
The Play Walk includes:
- Chess and foosball tables at the Central Library (play pieces can be taken out from the Library)
- Little free libraries along Court Street at Excellus
- Connect Four at the SUNY REOC
- Musical Instruments at the corner of Chestnut and Court Street
- The Ripple at Woodbury and Chestnut
Where to find it:
353 Court Street, Rochester, NY, USA