The Little Theatre, also known as "The Little", is small theatre in the heart of the city of Rochester.
"The Little Theatre officially opened October 17, 1929. A three-man orchestra seated in the upper rear left balcony provided accompaniment for the 299 persons attending. In keeping with its devotion to silent films, The Little Theatre boldly chose to be known as "The House of Silent Shadows" and its first presentation was the silent film 'Cyrano de Bergerac.'"
240 East Avenue, Rochester, NY 14604
Points of Interest
Sell on MetroPops
BUSINESS & LEGAL
Terms & Conditions
©2023 the Rochesteriat LLC.
DBA: MetroPops. All Rights Reserved.